CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 2, 2009

When Country Comes to Town...

So this weekend my boy "Country" came to town. He actually ventured all the way from Alabama to the the big city. And he had a blast! I even took him to a big department store! We ate at Noche, which I LOVE! They have the best margaritas and tapas. We went to Dad's Garage and laughed histerically. And of course, we went to Taco Mac. Two of them. Country is in the passport club and he's trying to drink 300+ beers...alcoholic much?

My friends are the greatest. I went to a thing at church and they entertained Country at Taco Mac while I was gone, though he probably could have entertained himself for hours with all of the beer selections.

Our conversation on the way home:

Me: So did you have fun with my friends?
Country: Yeah, they're great. Boobs Magee is sort of a conservative hussy.
Me: So what did ya'll do?
Country: We played truth phone.
Me: Oh, so tell me about it...
Country: Oh you just had to be there...you wouldn't understand....

Great, so Country hit it off with my BFF's and now I'm out of the Circle of Trust.

0 comments: