CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Treats

I had the best grape and apple salad the other day from the salad bar at Jason's Deli. I found a recipe online and hope its the same. I thought I'd post a recipe for a Friday Treat. I haven't made it yet but I'll let you know when I do. Its super easy. I only make super easy foods.



Grape and Apple Salad

4 oz. cream cheese
1/2 c. sour cream
2tbsp. and 2 tsp. sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
2 lbs. grapes
4 apples diced

Wash and dry grapes. Dice apples.
Beat remaining ingredients together with mixer.
Stir in grapes and apples.
Chill and serve.

You can add chopped nuts and brown sugar on top for extra flavor and cuteness.

I of course will be using fat free cream cheese, fat free sour cream, and splenda.

Check back next Friday for another treat.

0 comments: