CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

It's Fall Y'all!

Fall is by far my favorite season. I love all things fall. Fall clothes, fall smells, fall foods, fall colors, fall activities....I love fall.


Here are a few fall things I'm loving right now...

I love these new cords from Old Navy.


They're only $15 right now. Run out and get a pair. I have them in Camel and Chocolate. I love the trouser fit, but they have bootcut, too. And for only $15!

I love Halloween candy...who cares if Halloween is a month away. Candy tastes better in the shape of a pumpkin.

Two of my favorites...








And I used to be a huge Bath & Body Works fan. Not so much anymore. Except for in the fall. I LOVE this...

What are your fall favorites? Maybe I should add them to mine...

0 comments: