CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Why is it...



that I always want Chick-fil-A on Sundays??




Chick-fil-A is hands down my favorite fast food restaurant. I love every single thing on the menu...and they even have Diet Dr. Pepper (not that I'm drinking caffeine). I've spent way too much money at Chick-fil-A over the years...from the one on campus at Georgia College and at Valdosta, to the school spirit nights at Mountville where I used to teach. My heart and my money belong to Chick-fil-A.


Since I'm craving a sandwich with extra pickles, waffle fries, a mint chocolate chip milk shake, and a sweet tea....I thought I'd post some fun fact about my favorite place...
Did you know:
- Chick-fil-A has sold more than 209 million sandwiches. Laid end to end, that is more than 13,280 miles of sandwiches. That is enough sandwiches to stretch from Atlanta to Seattle, Washington and back 5 times! Or from Atlanta to Moscow, Russia twice.
- If you stacked the Chick-fil-A sandwiches sold on top of each other they would reach the International Space Station. Chick-fil-A in outer space...now that's a good idea.
- The amount of Chick-fil-A nuggets sold would cover 1/4 of the Earth's circumference.
- You can get 52 combo meals simply by being one of the first 100 individuals at a new chick-fil-a opening. Thats worth over $260- You have to camp out the night before but its a blast.
- Did you know you can order (1) nugget! It’s true- ask next time your there.
- Coupons never expire. If you have an outdated coupon they will still honor it.
-The Chick-fil-A in LaGrange gives you a free sandwich on Mondays if you bring your church bulletin.
- The Chick-fil-a cow never talks. Its part of the rules! There is a moo manifesto!
- You can turn in your kids toy for a free Ice cream- as long as it has not been opened. No matter how old the toy is!
- If you buy 2 kids meals- you get 8 nuggets, 2 small fries, 2 drinks, & 2 ice creams for cheaper then you can buy a 8 nugget combo.

0 comments: